Operations Manager - Culinary - Kuwait
Job no: MRF4716
Kuwait Head Office
As an Operations Manager (Culinary), you will liaise with existing, new & potential franchise brands to assure that menus and products reflect the brand identity and any localization adjustments are compliant with the brand standard.
- Directly lead the creative process of food/menu development for Alshaya home brands and license brands
- Be responsible for the continuous development of culinary standards across the brands markets through standardization of culinary processes.
- To provide ongoing professional development for the Executive Chefs across the market brand teams as well as technical input
- Participate in interview and evaluation of all Executive Chef positions;
- Work with the Procurement function and brands chefs to unify purchasing opportunities where possible.
- Work on setting the brands in the budgets including; food cost, kitchen manning and kitchen investment for each site.
- Ensure all Health & Safety / Food Hygiene guidelines are adhered to.
- Carry out periodic audits in restaurants or other sites to analyze food specification standard gaps and take corrective measures.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 10+ year’s relevant experience in casual dining/fine dining and catering operations
- Management of Kitchen P&L
- Managing the menu development process
- Knowledge of food handling, preparation, service and operation of all kitchen equipment.
- Extensive experience in overseeing new product development
- Previous experience of managing multiple restaurants.
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised
brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality
experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey,
Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a
consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering
force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare,
Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body
Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently
grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across
multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home
Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people
from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure
destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend