Officer (Supply Chain) - Boots - UAE
Job no: 2690926
Dubai Head Office
Boots has been catering for healthcare and beauty needs for over 160 years. With a mission to help customers’ look and feel better than they ever thought possible,
Boots pharmacies have earned a reputation for providing customers with excellent, trustworthy, healthcare advice through the team of highly qualified, professional pharmacists. In addition to this, the store staff provide a friendly and helpful service to customers looking for expert skincare advice, the latest cosmetics, essentials for babies and children and even indulgent hair care treats.
In this role you will Co-ordinate, track and progress-chase stock, through sea and air movements, and for local purchasing.Your other responsibilities will include:
- Order product and track distribution to all Alshaya Markets through continuous liaison with Supply Chain.
- Monitor and track all stock movements into the relevant Markets. Ensure accurate stock data (sales, inventory and intake) is maintained.
- Place orders with local suppliers monitoring cost, inventory, and level of service. Monitor and reconcile delivered price and debits / credits from suppliers.
- Manage all stock flow activities from vendor to shelf.
- Forecast stock inflow into DC`s in line with sales trend and forecasted sales trend.
- Accurately monitor stockholding and availability at DC level.
- Ensure that all activities related to supply of goods are completed in a cost-effective manner.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
- Experienced on ORACLE, RMS and JDA ordering and forecasting modules
- GCC experience with multiple market experience
- 2 years in a retail or office environment
- Strong Planning skills and understanding of shipments, logistics, lead times, stock cover, Customs duties
- Strong excel knowledge and analytical skills to run reports and create reports by combining different data sources
- Strong skills on demand planning, ordering, allocating and replenishment
- Strong Tracking follow up skills and overseeing arrival of shipments and flow of products through depots to make sure they arrive at their destination on time
- Strong Forecasting skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Able to communicate confidently
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised
brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality
experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey,
Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a
consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering
force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare,
Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body
Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently
grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across
multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home
Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people
from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure
destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Application close: Arabian Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend