National Accounts Manager - Starbucks - Egypt
Job no: 2523343
Egypt Head Office
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrates coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brings a feeling of connection.
Starbucks coffeehouses have become a beacon for coffee lovers everywhere because they know they can count on genuine service, an inviting atmosphere and a superb cup of expertly roasted and richly brewed coffee every time. It’s not unusual to see people coming to Starbucks to chat, meet up or even work. Starbucks is a neighborhood gathering place, a part of the daily routine – and we couldn’t be happier about it. Get to know us and you’ll see: we are so much more than what we brew.
Starbucks prides itself on its people, or ‘partners’ as we call them. We strive to develop each partner to achieve their career goals, whether this is to become a district manager, Coffee Master or work within one of our Head Office functions.
As National Accounts Manager for Starbucks, you will be responsible for development and implementation of new business, as well as achieving account profitability and sales targets, and will serve as the primary account contact whilst providing account leadership.
• Constantly review the Food services industry to identify key areas of growth, concerns and opportunities for improvement
• Identify and develop relations with key clients and decision makers within (FSP) Food services Provider Companies
• Be responsible for organising and maintaining your own time, completing deadlines and making effective use of internal information and databases
• In weekly review meetings, report personal objectives to the National Account Controller by preparing RTM (Route-to-Market)
• Analyse the RTM financial performance throughout the year and reacts accordingly to achieve the year-end target
• Develop relationships with key FSP decision makers and identify future business opportunities
• Promote business alliances nationally and create leads for other partners within food services and licensing
• Assemble Key Account Management Reports for quarterly business reviews with various food services provider companies
• Develop knowledge of Starbucks food services within FSP/client companies by developing strategic relations with senior management
• Support the implementation of company programs to ensure the success of the business alliances and Starbucks
• Be responsible for Distribution-No SKU stocked
• Develop and implement appropriate business propositions for clients.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in sales in either FMCG or a B2B environment
• Excellent communication skills (credible influencing and persuasion)
• A thorough understanding of the industry and channel structure and the inter-relationships between them
• Experience within a sales/food services environment
• PC Literacy, with excellent knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
The ideal candidate should preferably have previous experience in driving sales for coffee brands, and must be able to conduct market research and 'knock on doors" to gain new business. You will be commercially strong with good analytical skills, an aggressive negotiating style, and creative selling ability. Your passion for delivering outstanding customer service will be demonstrable in the way you build and maintain winning relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised
brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality
experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey,
Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a
consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering
force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare,
Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body
Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently
grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across
multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home
Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people
from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure
destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer
Advertised: Egypt Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend