National Account Manager - CPF - UAE
Job no: 2636749
Dubai Industrial City
Alshaya’s Central Production Facility (CPF) in Kuwait currently employs more than 150 people and manufactures food products for brands such as Starbucks. Now is an exciting time to join CPF as they embark on plan to improve, innovate and build additional revenue streams.
The National Account Manager operates within a manufacturing environment where continuous improvement and close contact with brands is essential to ensure successful growth and development in both sides. will be responsible to ensure consistency across the UAE.
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
- Fosters the relationship between the company and the customer as well as handles any projects, accounts or issues that might be relative to clients.
- Achieve the business sales objectives in both Sales turnover and Margin%
- Ensuring that operational flexibility is maintained so that product innovation is not restricted;
- Adopting a proactive approach through engaging with the brand, understanding the market, the trends and potential opportunities;
- Analyse sales data; Increase sales profits by assessing and presenting external sales opportunities;
- Participate in the KPI meeting to ensure accurate number and explain number to the rest of the team; Ensure margin is met/exceeded;
- Using CRM system to evaluate sales opportunities; Participate in continuous improvement projects from ideas generation to completion;
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised
brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality
experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey,
Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a
consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering
force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare,
Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body
Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently
grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across
multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home
Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people
from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure
destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend