Marketing Manager - Home Delivery - Kuwait
Job no: MRF4380
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Categories: Head Office
The brand marketing team sits within Alshaya’s Food Division, supporting the strategy definition and execution across the brands to deliver best in class customer engagement and return on investment. Within the brand, the Marketing Manager serves as a single point of contact for operations, internal and external stakeholders when it comes to planning and delivery of marketing campaigns across all customer touch points.
Internally, the Marketing Manager works closely with teams such as operations, and support functions such as media buying, corporate communications, central marketing department, data and insights, loyalty, etc. to serve brands and deliver quality campaigns. Externally, the role requires optimal strategic handling of external partners and stakeholders, such as agencies, malls, PR and media partners, delivery aggregators, and even restaurant guests.
The Marketing Manager will influence and work alongside our brand operations teams to define relevant marketing campaigns with clear deliverables and performance measurement. He/ she will also assist in up-skilling of stakeholders across the business and ensuring the brand marketing campaigns and collaterals are kept up to date as per new products and developments in the field.
We envisage that the right candidate will have experience managing multiple clients and projects simultaneously, either from an agency or larger retail setup. We are looking for a candidate with a thorough knowledge of the digital space in general and media buying channels such as Facebook and Google in particular. The candidate will have experience spanning from strategy definition, budgeting, execution and performance reviews.
The Marketing Manager should also possess great influencing skills and ability to challenge the status quo to ensure that we continuously deliver on business objectives, with optimal content and media buying capacity across multiple platforms and vendors.
The Marketing Manager will be a confident and influential individual who enjoys managing teams and multiple stakeholders across a large number of brands and multiple geographies. Potentially, the role is responsible for managing a smaller team of marketing executives, coordinators, and graphic designer.
- Define (in some cases) and guard brand’s positioning, image and tone of voice across all customer-facing interfaces
- Strategies and execute marketing and communication initiatives based on best practice and relevancy
- Align marketing activities with brand growth plans, and market-specific challenges and opportunities
- Strategize and lead campaign definition, planning and execution across multiple channels, with the involvement of multiple stakeholders (e.g. define audiences and targeting opportunities with partner agencies, work with the operations team to optimize in-store experiences through experiential marketing, come up with topical campaigns specific to each market through utilizing social listening tools, etc.)
- Work closely with the loyalty team to support and integrate CRM planning and activities with brands
- Continuously evaluate, identify opportunities to optimize brand performance through cost-effective marketing initiatives
- Educate and upskill self, as well as fellow brand marketing teams on best practices and new developments
- Manage a team of marketing executives, coordinators and graphic designers
- 5+ years experience from execution as well as strategic roles – agency and/or client side
- Bilingual language ability, with Arabic at the centre of strategic and design thinking.
- Experience defining and managing campaigns across digital, e-commerce and social media channels. Wider knowledge of digital marketing channels, such as affiliation, mobile, web and email and how these integrate from a strategic point of view would be ideal.
- Commercially savvy with experience in managing marketing activities against sales/revenue targets.
- Proven skills in optimizing customer experience and growing revenue from marketing and CRM campaigns.
- Ability to manage a large number of stakeholders and remain focused on key priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A collaborative approach with confidence influencing stakeholders such as operational teams and senior management.
- Innovative and passionate about marketing in general, and food in particular.
- Experience working across multiple markets. (experience in the GCC and/or MENA market considered as a plus)
- Excellent presentation skills.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend