Senior Manager - Loss Prevention - Kuwait
Job no: MRF4324
Kuwait Head Office
Our Loss Prevention team works across all divisions, brands and geographies, to protect profit and reduce losses. Working pro-actively, following lines of investigation as well as providing insight and recommendations to divisions, our loss prevention team works across brands and regions giving them valuable exposure to a range of sectors and environments that ultimately deliver bottom line value to the business.
Support the head of fraud prevention in driving overall strategy, and delivery of initiatives to protect the profit and assets of the business. Provide support in all aspects of fraud for the loss prevention team throughout the business. Manage a team of specialists to detect and prevent fraud within the corporate office and supporting corporate functions of the business (procurement, finance etc).
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
- Conduct large scale, confidential investigations company wide as they are highlighted.
- Execute fraud risk strategies for all corporate and shared service support areas, highlighting future risks whilst incorporating mitigating action.
- Provide insight into departmental action plans and overall strategies.
- Install and drive strategies for highlighting and monitoring corporate fraud ensuring that we adhere to all ministry regulations for business ethics contents.
- Assist in developing departmental policies and procedures.
- Assist during implementation stages of new products, programs and services.
- Analyse various company reports and existing processes to identify trends and incidents of dishonesty, including abuse or violation of any company policy (including expense reimbursements, procurement policy, travel etc).
- Perform various ad-hoc analysis relating to fraud risk management.
- Develop and enhance audit program designed to identify corporate violations or abuse.
- Responsible to ensure all investigation reports and detailed supporting documentation is in order and completed per company standard.
- Manage day-to-day fraud operational tasks, incidents and investigations.
- Foster teamwork and collaborative environment to meet objectives.
- Motivate, lead and support team of analyst and investigators.
- Foster good working relationship with internal and external resources.
- Provide investigation training seminars for business partners and support staff as needed.
- Provide weekly, and as needed, updates to senior management.
- Additional tasks may be added as determined by senior management.
- Educational background in finance or accounting an asset.
- Certified fraud examiner designation an asset.
- Financial background a strong asset.
- Forensic interviewing training an asset.
Law enforcement background an asset.
- Min 5 years retail loss prevention/asset protection management experience.
- Experience working complicated financial investigations.
- Excellent time management.
- Attention to detail and organizational.
- Strong leadership and communication
- Competent computer skills.
- Strong investigation and interviewing skills Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally.
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised
brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality
experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey,
Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a
consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering
force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare,
Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body
Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently
grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across
multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home
Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people
from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure
destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend