Accounts Manager - Finance - Kuwait
Job no: MRF4289
Kuwait Head Office
Our multi-disciplined finance teams support and improve business performance while maintaining effective and robust control. We have teams working within our retail divisions; reviewing financial performance, identifying trends, spotting opportunities and supporting business planning and decision making. In our Central Finance Team, business performance is recorded, reported and analyzed on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Finance staff also play an active role in the review and enhancement of business processes and technology usage.
As Accounts Manager, you will ensure compliance with commercial, customs and tax laws as well as with international accounting processes. Additionally you will control and alert Operational, Brand and Finance Management to under or over performance and work with management to revise overall brand account servicing strategies, and/or to implement tactical financial solutions to maximize profitability.
You will have/be:
• Retail business operations knowledge / Experienced in retail industry
• Financial, commercial and Islamic regulation knowledge
• Experience of automated business systems
• Full qualifications as a Chartered or Cost Accountant
• Experienced in handling financial/ Inventory accounting, annual closing, audits, tax matters
• Able to create and generate spreadsheets, and report and provide meaningful commentaries
• Excellent analytical and communication skills, with the ability to explain financial concepts to non-financial team members
• Experience in using systems such as Oracle, MS Office etc
• Strong English communication skills.
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised
brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality
experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey,
Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a
consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering
force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare,
Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body
Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently
grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across
multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home
Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people
from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure
destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend