Senior Project Manager - Customer & Marketing Communications - Kuwait
Job no: MRF4250
Kuwait Head Office
Customer Service currently operates in ten countries across the Middle East and North Africa and works closely with colleagues in Russia, Turkey and Central Eastern Europe to help build consistent customer service standards and experience across Alshaya.
The Customer Service Team ensure great customer service is at the heart of Alshaya's business, the team captures and analyses customer feedback and experiences through a number of initiatives and run support, incentive and training activities to consistently improve the customer experience and ensure a fast and first class service recovery when needed. In addition the Team manages a number of internal programs to identify and recognize individuals who have demonstrated excellence in customer service.
The aim of this role is to support the CMC (Corporate Marketing & Communication) leadership team to deliver business objectives, through leading key cross functional initiatives across the department comprising of BI, CRM, AI, process enhancement and Back-Office Operations enhancement.
Responsible for supporting the CMC technology roadmap and its requirements driven by the marketing strategy to provide a secure, reliable operation and technology environment that our internal customers can count on every day across MENA.
The Senior Manager is the CMC Technology BPO responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT technological products across CMC functions.
Lead internal customer-experience-optimization through process enhancement to encourage the constant need to evaluate, update and employ changing business processes and support the high efficiency of ongoing operation across CMC.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To oversee the smooth running of CMC technology requirements within the organization. and deliver the agreed development plan in conjunction with the Alshaya-IT team
- Support CMC technical and operational projects in alignment with organizational goals
- Manage operation process improvement and analyze complex business needs presented by the user community and/or clients and reshape the operational workflow for further enhancement.
- Design CMC internal customer-journey of provided service to Alshaya brands team, and ensure consistent enhancement to meet higher expectations
- Analyses of business needs into an effective operational strategy and provide support to Alshaya brands across various channels.
- Implement creative and innovative customer engagement solutions to deliver excellent customer service
- Develop/enhance operational workflows and SOP’s across CMC functions (purchases, services, security, Data Management, etc) and improve operational performance.
- Deliver consistently to agreed Key Performance Indicators for the business and customer, ensuring a high level of service and quality is achieved in line with commercial objectives
- Establish and maintain a robust governance framework around the planning process.
- Identify and recommend system development/enhancements to management, to meet business needs.
- Work cross functionally to achieve consistent levels of service for all customer groups.
- Developing, empowering and mentoring successor via performance management
- Promote Alshaya’s Vision and Values.
- Bachelor’s Degree in required area.
- Extensive knowledge of customer service and marketing, practices and procedures.
- Minimum 7 years’ project management experience with focus on operational-excellency in a multi-channels operational organization.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in digital technology and large-scale-projects.
- Extensive knowledge of customer relationship management concepts across multi channels, customer service and marketing operation experience required.
- After sales support, technical support and setting up business strategies and business forecasting.
- Solve real-world operational and technology challenges.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- People management skills, and Self-Motivated.
- Be innovative and forward looking.
- Technical capability.
- Business acumen.
- Strategic thinking.
- Customer/client focus.
- Ability to manage schedules, priorities and manage conflicting stake holder priorities
- Evaluate new technologies against business needs
- Apply contemporary business principles integral to a high-tech
- Thorough understanding of current and emerging technologies and trends
- Strong communication, supervisory, problem solving and leadership skills
- Demonstrated commitment to high levels of quality customer service
- High degree of comfort and effectiveness dealing with people from diverse backgrounds
- Experience in leading Business Intelligence and CRM setup & execution for multi-channel services
- Reasoning ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised
brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality
experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey,
Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a
consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering
force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare,
Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body
Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently
grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across
multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home
Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people
from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure
destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend