Food Safety Compliance Officer - Casual Dining - KSA CP
Job no: 2585180
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Responsible for executing food safety audit programmes and ensuring that audit plans are delivered as required by the business; support compliance with food safety regulation and Alshaya requirements.
Conduct food safety and Brand audits in a professional manner in accordance with the audit plan and Alshaya standards.
Use various audits and reporting tools to conduct audits effectively.
- Execute the audit plan and respond to additional audit requirements as directed by line manager.
- Work with outsourced audit service provider/s to ensure all parties are consistent and aligned.
- Prepare reports and deal with inquiries to highlight risks and trends and recommend actions.
- Support the Audit Manager-Quality Assurance to: ensure that audit tools are aligned to Alshaya and regulatory requirements and make recommendations as needed; maintain food safety audit standards, protocols, audit data, store lists.
- Any other duties to support QA function as required by the Audit Manager-Quality Assurance.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend