Assistant Buyer - Boots - UAE
Job no: 2622990
Dubai Head Office
Boots has been catering for healthcare and beauty needs for over 160 years. With a mission to help customers’ look and feel better than they ever thought possible,
Boots pharmacies have earned a reputation for providing customers with excellent, trustworthy, healthcare advice through the team of highly qualified, professional pharmacists. In addition to this, the store staff provide a friendly and helpful service to customers looking for expert skincare advice, the latest cosmetics, essentials for babies and children and even indulgent hair care treats.
As an Assistant Buyer you will understand the specifications and style details of specific market requirements and cultural preferences and act as a bridge between designers and suppliers.
• Developing excellent relationships with suppliers and managing stock distribution throughout the market
• Defining and maintaining a buying strategy which matches customer profile, market requirements and the direction of the business. Influence and persuade peers on the direction of the buying strategy.
• Coaching, supporting and guiding Buyers and Merchandisers, assisting in formal team training of and overall assessment of individual performance and training needs.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Commerce or Finance
- Accounting experience
You will have/be:
• Concern for business efficiency
• Customer understanding
• Analytical thinking
• Thoroughness and attention to detail.
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised
brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality
experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey,
Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a
consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering
force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare,
Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body
Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently
grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across
multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home
Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people
from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure
destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend