Area Manager - Customer & Marketing Communications - KSA CP
Job no: 2625803
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Categories: Customer Contact
Managing a team, the Area Manager is responsible for implementing effective and consistent customer care practices throughout the region and acting as a role model and customer care champion.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Delivering customer care action plans in line with annual departmental plans and objectives
• Leading, managing and guiding Customer Service staff, ensuring they are driving customer service objectives within their area of responsibility
• Developing Customer Service staff to enhance skills/competencies and assigning their performance objectives
• Collecting, maintaining and reporting information about competitors, the competitive marketplace and other topics useful to current and future business planning
• Ensuring all resources are focused on appropriate priorities to maximise positive impact and reallocating them where necessary.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
• Exceptional customer care skills, with the ability to act as a role model for the best practice of service standards
• Significant experience working in customer care, including line management of staff
• Excellent planning and organising skills and the ability to prioritise a regional workload to ensure all plans are executed
• Strong communication skills with both English and Arabic language skills.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend