Affiliates Marketing Manager - Online Manager - E-commerce - UAE
Job no: 2610708
Dubai Head Office
eCommerce is an exciting new support function within Alshaya as the business launches transactional websites for a number of the 75+ brands and 15+ countries within the Alshaya portfolio. The function is rapidly building Alshaya’s multi-channel capability to deliver customers’ choice and convenience when shopping in a number of rapidly growing online emerging markets. The function is split in to 4 key areas – Trading & Merchandising, Operations & Program Management, Design & Content and Digital Marketing.
- Build and implement Alshaya affiliate program
- Drive growth and management Alshaya affiliate program
- Recruit high quality, on-brand new partners to our affiliate program driving on-brand content & incremental revenue growth
- Build strong relationships with important publishers and pursue strategic initiatives to expand coverage with these partners
- Integrate the affiliate channel into the above the line campaigns, working closely with our brand marketing teams & agencies using the content available to further amplify the affiliate channel
- Having proper digital communications with the partners on regular basis through newsletters, emails and other CRM tactics.
- Day-to-day management of affiliate program, including tracking links, publisher approvals, etc.
- Negotiate and manage agreements and commission structures
- Own reporting and metrics for the channel, use data to drive strategic decision making, and continually reassess whether partnerships and initiatives are meeting strategic goals with the goal of driving incremental return on investment to Alshaya.
- Diligently monitor and identify fraud & Montior partner’s performance from cohorts.
- Ensure integrated approach to affiliates management, activated online in-line with our PR, SEO and Brand Marketing activity
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum: 2-3 years’ experience within Affiliate or Digital Marketing
- Experience with Affiliate Window, Commission Junction, Performance Horizon Group, Trade doubler, LinkShare, Web gains, or as an affiliate manager or work experience as an account manager at one of these companies is a plus
- Experience in negotiating and establishing online commercial relationships
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Experience in PPC ads would be a plus advantage.
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised
brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality
experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey,
Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a
consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering
force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare,
Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body
Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently
grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across
multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home
Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people
from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure
destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend