Business Alliance Account Representative - Kidzania - Kuwait
Job no: MRF4138
Kuwait Head Office
KidZania, an award-winning concept, takes interactive entertainment and learning to an entirely new level by combining role playing with real life. Globally recognised for its unique blend of entertainment and education (edutainment), KidZania creates a fun children-centric city experience designed to educate and inspire children up to 14 years old - from arriving at the airport, to visiting a city center, to exploring the city streets.
KidZania replicates the real world in a safe and self-contained over 7,000 square metre children-sized city. As in the real world, children choose activities - such as being a police officer, doctor, journalist or a shopkeeper - and earn money which they can then spend or save. KidZania operates just like a real city complete with buildings, paved streets, vehicles, a functioning economy and recognisable destinations in the form of "establishments" sponsored and branded by leading multi-national and local brands. The facilities are designed to educate through experience, fostering the development of life skills, but from a children perspective - it's all about fun! Our staff are energetic, creative and committed to ensuring all visitors enjoy their time at the park. Above all, every employee is passionate about the land of cool kids: KidZania.
- Consistent communication with each marketing partner and follow up their participation in KidZania.
- Create presentations for sales and remodelling of establishments.
- Present the KZ concept and negotiate contract terms with potential Sponsors.
- Coordinate the areas involved in the development and execution of the establishments sponsored by marketing partners with the Park Manager.
- Coordinate and give due follow-up to any project of the marketing partners (promotions, activations, events, inaugurations, launchings, etc.)
- Oversee the application of every marketing partner image executed by Property in the sponsored establishment based on the corporate identity manual and keep it updated.
- Send monthly and quarterly statistical reports to Sponsors in regard to their establishment.
- Ensure, with periodical inspections, that the establishment is operating in perfect conditions (in terms of architecture, art, theme, cleanliness, product stock) and the dynamics are applied as per the Sponsor's Contract.
- Communicate to the corresponding areas about the benefits (events, discounts, courtesies) that the marketing partners acquire with the signature of their contract.
- Request from Finance the updated calculation of corresponding yearly fees and invoices and follow up on the collection of fees with marketing partners (initial investment, yearly fees and remodelling).
- Authorize courtesies and visits to the centres for the marketing partners, current, potential and agencies.
- Bilingual Male/Female
- Driving license + Car + familiar with Kuwait Market
- Account Management/Advertising Experience
- Contract negotiation, Communication and Presentation Skills
- Presentable personality
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised
brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality
experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey,
Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a
consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering
force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare,
Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body
Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently
grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across
multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home
Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people
from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure
destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend