Shipping Coordinator - Logistics - Morocco
Job no: 2517611
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
The Shipping Coordinator is responsible for coordinating shipments of stock, working with brand teams, internal cross functional teams and shipping suppliers to efficiently move stock to the desired locations in line with brand requirements.
Specifically, you will:
• Manage the shipping administration process, including the up keep of accurate records, consolidation of reports, and cataloguing of all shipping data
• Prepare weekly reports on the status of incoming shipments
• Check costs from freight forwarders and clearing agents against approved rates
• Continuously track shipment progress and communicate delays, working closely with the Shipping Supervisor to address any shipment issues
• Advise merchandisers and distribution centres of incoming shipments.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
• Experience working in a coordination or administration role - preferably within shipping, logistics or supply chain departments
• High school/secondary school certificate
• PC Literate, with a good working knowledge of Office tools.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend