Loss Prevention Officer - Kuwait
Job no: LPO-KW
Our Loss Prevention team works across all divisions, brands and geographies, to protect profit and reduce losses. Working pro-actively, following lines of investigation as well as providing insight and recommendations to divisions, our loss prevention team works across brands and regions giving them valuable exposure to a range of sectors and environments that ultimately deliver bottom line value to the business.
*Bilingual (English and Arabic) candidates only.
Actively works towards creating a safe and pleasant environment for employees and visitors to the head office.
- Regularly carry out patrols to prevent attempts of theft/vandalism/damage.
- Assist in apprehension/detention of thieves/vandals.
- Report all accidents and incidents that may occur in operation, ensuring to provide factual information.
- Monitor access to head office entrance and parking areas.
- Inspect and report against non-compliance or company procedure breaches within the head office.
- Assist with random employee searches in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Regularly monitor deliveries/storage and review documentation.
- Review/monitor CCTV.
- Control storage and return of lost property, reporting any breaches of company SOP.
- Completion of structured visit reports to highlight non-compliance.
- Manage fire evacuation process.
- Manage fire alarm, understanding the process for when this activates.
- Highlight non-compliance for any Health & Safety risks.
- 3 years retail operations experience
- Similar or practical experience desirable
- General education
- Local/civil criminal law (required but not essential)
- Health & Safety knowledge
- Employee/customer theft/ malpractice indicators
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 3,900 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 53,000 people from over 120 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend