Loss Prevention Officer - Kuwait
Job no: LPO-KW
Our Loss Prevention team works across all divisions, brands and geographies, to protect profit and reduce losses. Working pro-actively, following lines of investigation as well as providing insight and recommendations to divisions, our loss prevention team works across brands and regions giving them valuable exposure to a range of sectors and environments that ultimately deliver bottom line value to the business.
*Bilingual (English and Arabic) candidates only.
Actively works towards creating a safe and pleasant environment for employees and visitors to the head office.
- Regularly carry out patrols to prevent attempts of theft/vandalism/damage.
- Assist in apprehension/detention of thieves/vandals.
- Report all accidents and incidents that may occur in operation, ensuring to provide factual information.
- Monitor access to head office entrance and parking areas.
- Inspect and report against non-compliance or company procedure breaches within the head office.
- Assist with random employee searches in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Regularly monitor deliveries/storage and review documentation.
- Review/monitor CCTV.
- Control storage and return of lost property, reporting any breaches of company SOP.
- Completion of structured visit reports to highlight non-compliance.
- Manage fire evacuation process.
- Manage fire alarm, understanding the process for when this activates.
- Highlight non-compliance for any Health & Safety risks.
- 3 years retail operations experience
- Similar or practical experience desirable
- General education
- Local/civil criminal law (required but not essential)
- Health & Safety knowledge
- Employee/customer theft/ malpractice indicators
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised
brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality
experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey,
Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a
consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering
force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare,
Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body
Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently
grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across
multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home
Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people
from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure
destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend