Loss Prevention Supervisor - Kuwait
Job no: LPS-KW
Our Loss Prevention team works across all divisions, brands and geographies, to protect profit and reduce losses. Working pro-actively, following lines of investigation as well as providing insight and recommendations to divisions, our loss prevention team works across brands and regions giving them valuable exposure to a range of sectors and environments that ultimately deliver bottom line value to the business.
*Bilingual (English and Arabic) candidates only.
Actively work towards creating a safe, pleasant environment for employees and visitors to the head office. Supervise the security officers to ensure they are delivering the expected KPI’s.
- Supervise, assign tasks/patrolling areas and prepare duty schedules/rotas for loss prevention officers and external security guards.
- Manage the car parking and entrances of the Head Office.
- Assign security officers and personally carry out patrol to protect the head office.
- Report all risks, accidents and incidents to the Safety & Security Manager.
- Monitor CCTV footage and access control system.
- Monitor access to head office entrances to prevent the risk of loss, reporting non-compliance to operations and loss prevention.
- Inspect and report against non-compliance of company procedures.
- Lead and assist with random employee searches in accordance with company procedures.
- Lead and conduct regular, random, unannounced till reconciliations and report exceptions within the head office store and restaurants.
- Report incidents of actual or suspected employee theft/non-compliance to company procedures
- Initiate investigations and operate with manager in observing/identifying evidence of theft/ malpractice.
- Control storage and the return of lost property.
- Monitor trends and escalate information in a timely manner to Safety & Security Manager for information.
- Increase knowledge base of security guards/employees on common issues/incidents to increase awareness within the business.
- Work with the Health & Safety Team to ensure the LP team is trained to support fire drills and fire evacuations, fully understanding how to react in the event of the alarm.
- Manage fire drill and fire evacuation for Head Office.
- Escalate Health & Safety risks, accidents and incidents.
- Ability to produce accurate reports both verbal and written
- 3 years retail operations
- No criminal convictions or disciplinary misconducts
- Good secondary/high school education
- General education
- Local/civil criminal law (required but not essential)
- Employee/customer theft/ malpractice indicators
- Health & Safety knowledge
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 3,900 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 53,000 people from over 120 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend