Technical Support Engineer - Networking – IT - Kuwait
Job no: TSENetworkingKw
Kuwait Head Office
Alshaya IT is a diverse organisation supporting corporate, warehouse and retail specific IT infrastructure and systems. We have software teams creating and developing in-house applications and product teams optimising and integrating major third party solutions. The rate of growth across divisions and geographies means we are constantly evaluating how we provide robust, scalable and business enabling infrastructure and systems in line with global benchmark standards.
Responsible for carrying out IT technical requirements and support for assigned areas to provide technical solutions that maintain daily efficiency, monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks. installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems.
• Implement and manage the network infrastructure and services for the business to ensure maximum availability and performance at all times.
• Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation.
• Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network services including LAN, WAN, Email, Authentication/Active Directory, Application Services, Voice/Telephony and Video.
• Manage and ensure effectiveness of security (perimeter, edge and core) solutions, including firewalls, proxies, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems.
• Execute test plans to check infrastructure and systems technical performance. Report on findings and make recommendations for improvement.
• Incident, Problem and Change Management on a RIM environment and familiar with datacenter operations
• Conceptual knowledge of Business continuity and DR planning
• Working with IT support personnel providing network administration and end users with technical support.
• At least 3-5 years work experience managing and configuring enterprise wide LANs, WANs & VPNs.
• Proven experience in network design and development.
• CCNA ,CCNP certified professional.
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised
brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality
experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey,
Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a
consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering
force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare,
Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body
Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently
grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across
multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home
Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people
from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure
destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend