Sales Executive (Temporary) - Starbucks Wholesale - UAE
Job no: 2481228
Dubai Head Office
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrates coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brings a feeling of connection.
Starbucks coffeehouses have become a beacon for coffee lovers everywhere because they know they can count on genuine service, an inviting atmosphere and a superb cup of expertly roasted and richly brewed coffee every time. It’s not unusual to see people coming to Starbucks to chat, meet up or even work. Starbucks is a neighborhood gathering place, a part of the daily routine – and we couldn’t be happier about it. Get to know us and you’ll see: we are so much more than what we brew.
Starbucks prides itself on its people, or ‘partners’ as we call them. We strive to develop each partner to achieve their career goals, whether this is to become a district manager, Coffee Master or work within one of our Head Office functions.
- Identify and develop relationships with potential new key clients and decision makers within your area of responsibility
- Responsible for organising and maintaining own time, completing deadlines and making effective use of market mapping documents and developing a strategy to develop new business for both Starbucks ‘We Proudly Serve’ and ‘Premium Self-Serve’
- Using Salesforce on daily basis to manage all new and existing accounts
- In weekly review meeting report personal objectives to the National Account Controller and the rest of the sales team
- Promotes Starbucks Branded Solutions regionally and creates leads for other partners within the team.
- Delivers reports for quarterly business reviews
- Develop, Review, Analyse and Manage Sales & Budget:
Accountability for the sales results of AOR – driving new accounts/account retention and growth of existing business.
- PC Literate, Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Thorough understanding of the industry & channel structure & the internal relationships.
- Fact based selling (uses data effectively to develop compelling sales propositions).
- 2-4 year’s experience in a sales role, KAM or Sales Executive
- Experience within a foodservice environment.
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised
brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality
experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey,
Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a
consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering
force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare,
Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body
Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently
grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across
multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home
Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people
from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure
destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend