Design Studio Specialist - Pottery Barn - UAE
Job no: 2441389
Location: Abu Dhabi
Mirdif City Centre
Known for its casual, comfortable and stylish home furnishings, Pottery Barn draws inspiration from time-honored designs from around the world to create seasonal collections unique to its stores.
Through our world-class service and product offering we strive to deliver exceptional comfort, quality and value to our customers every day. Our product range includes indoor and outdoor furniture, bedding, bath, rugs, window treatments, tabletop, decorative accessories and lighting.
As a Design Studio Specialist, you will deliver exceptional levels of Customer Service to guests across all categories of product; from initial contact, through design consultation and estimate creation, to sales closure. You will lead the Store "Ground Game" by executing high quality design consultations in the guest’s home/place of business. Additionally, you will take responsibility for mentoring Associates on how to build and maintain client relationships, as well as how to engage in active selling, Clienteling and creating design plans.
Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Driving add-on sales of accessory products
• Actively collaborating with Management and Associate colleagues in Store, Head Office and other HFD Brands to optimise selling opportunities
• Presenting compelling and professional decorating plans, communicating what is relevant and meaningful to the customer utilising Mood Boards/ Space Plans/ and in-store collateral
• Identifying, developing and driving business sales opportunities and overall business
• Establishing and developing selling opportunities which arise from the "Designer" and "New Movers" programmes
• "Saving the Sale" where quality or availability issues arise
• Building Guest database and fostering Guest relationships while identifying key individuals, groups and organisations that present commercial opportunities
• Delivering excellent service during VIP and In-Store promotional events
• Maintaining accurate records of sales/returns log and ensuring approval to LOA is logged on weekly basis
• Attending product knowledge/selling skills development activities, and taking proactive ownership of PDP to maintain high level of selling skills.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
• At least 2 years' retail visual merchandising experience
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Experience of providing a product presentation and consultation at the customers home
• CAD experience would be advantageous but not a necessity.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 3,900 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 53,000 people from over 120 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend