Supply Chain and Planning Manager - Regional Logistics Planning - Kuwait
Job no: MRF2976
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
As a supply chain and planning manager you will be a key member of the team able to build relationships across the business that help the Logistics division plan resources leading to improvements in service and cost. As part of the management team in the Central Logistics Planning you will drive improvements that enhance the planning process, working closely with brand teams and key business stakeholders to drive process improvements in volume forecasting that support the Logistics planning process
- Lead, manage and deliver the business planning process in a controlled and timely manner. Ensuring compliance and accuracy in information flow and reporting practices.
- Lead the periodic review process between Logistics & Brands through half year business.
- Lead the planning and execution of key events through the business calendar year
- Establish, manage and facilitate efficient and timely stock flow into the business
- Develop and chair monthly Key Performance Indicator meetings with Senior Brands & Supply
- Chain Managers to drive recommendations and improvements in forecasting and stock management planning.
- Develop and Implement a scorecard for measuring the logistics performance of our brands across regions & through engagement with Senior Brand managers drive improvements
- As part of new systems implementation identify opportunities that will enhance business processes and planning and take them through to delivery
- A proven leader that that has worked with and ideally implemented world leading systems such as Oracle, JDA and world leading Business Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) systems
- Alshaya are undertaking a transformation from existing legacy systems to a modern systems infrastructure, this will be the key enabler to planning better through improved transparency and visibility within the Supply Chain
- Able to lead the new systems development to ensure it delivers the needs of the business today and be prepared for the future business growth and expansion
- Ability to analyse the BI&A information and make sound business decisions in a timely manner and see them through to completion
- Leads the team by engaging, coaching, supporting and providing direction. Able to step up and support the Head of Supply Chain & Planning
- Educated to university degree level relevant to Supply Chain and/or Logistics
- High performing Supply Chain Manager with a minimum 5 years’ experience in a large and diverse organisation, with a desire to develop further
- Logistics Operational and Freight experience is desirable.
- Worked with best in class retail systems such as Oracle & JDA with exposure to big data and analytical platforms like Tableau is desirable.
- Ability to build strong relationships cross functionally at all levels including senior management
- Demonstrates excellent forward thinking and change management skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management and IT skills.
- Able to demonstrate solid Commercial awareness and analytical skills.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend