Business Manager - New Brands (Etude House & Tromborg)
Job no: Ex107
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
With consumer demand for international cosmetics brands growing dynamically in the Middle East and throughout our global markets, an exciting opportunity exists for a senior retail professional to join our team as Business Manager – Etude House & Tromborg. We are seeking a strategic leader in cosmetics/health & beauty retailing to be part of our success story and support our rapid growth strategy which will see us further expand these new brands.
- To be fully accountable for the P&L delivery and growth of the Etude House and Tromborg brands;
- To lead strategic brand development & business planning;
- To review performance of the brands' objectives and standards;
- To manage delivery of optimum ongoing sales and cost performance;
- To maintain brand/partner stakeholder relationships;
- To be responsible for setting products and pricing strategies;
- To manage the brands' location strategy;
- To oversee the brands' marketing communication strategies;
- To provide team development and leadership;
- To share best practice and ensure cascade in all key performance areas.
- At least 10 years gained in premium Health & Beauty/Cosmetics retail with a minimum of 5 years as a senior manager;
- Strong cosmetics /health & beauty product knowledge and market/segment expertise;
- Very strong commercially - a proven track record in sales, operations & merchandise management;
- Successful track record of multi-site retail leadership and multi-channel experience;
- Combination of "hands-on" operational knowledge with strong people development skills;
- Full complex P&L accountability and a proven track record of multi support functions expertise.
- Energetic & dynamic;
- Sound market awareness;
- An influential, proactive and trustful leader;
- A proven track record of delivering success through teamwork;
- Comfortable managing complexity;
- A confident communicator;
- Passion for customer service;
- Advanced level of English (verbal and written).
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend