Technical Support Engineer - IT - Kuwait
Job no: TSEITKW
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including network configuration.
- Configure/troubleshoot of wireless devices that are used in warehouse.
- Configure/troubleshoot IP phones
- Install/Configure/troubleshoot PCs, Laptops, network printers, scanners, projectors
- Configure/troubleshoot N/w switches, router, Access points, firewall
- Good Experience of Microsoft Windows Server OS (Windows 2008/2012) installation, upgrades and patches.
- Manage development, test, production Windows servers, applications and enterprise storage.
- Knowledge of server build & decommissioning procedures.
- Experience with Windows clustering, and PowerShell scripting.
- Antivirus and Patch management.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, SMTP, DHCP and DNS server Management concepts.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL server.
- Knowledge of Virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Experience on monitoring tools.
- Incident, Problem and Change Management on a RIM environment and familiar with datacenter operations
- Conceptual knowledge of Business continuity and DR planning
- Responsible for testing and deployment of changes into the infrastructure
- Responsible for documenting all changes to the system environment
- Good knowledge of processes and tools utilized for system management, problem reporting, change management and support tools.
- Coordinate the planning, installation, testing and maintenance of equipment/products, and the development and implementation of disaster/recovery procedures
- Dynamic, client centric individuals who can manage service delivery with attention to detail
- Rapid Problem identification and solution delivery.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work closely with all employees to facilitate communication of goals, objectives and ideas for process improvement of IT Department.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams.
- Committed to Quality and Performance Standards.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Must be willing to work in shifts
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend