Senior Online Manager - E-commerce - UAE
Job no: 2311691
Dubai Head Office
eCommerce is an exciting new support function within Alshaya as the business launches transactional websites for a number of the 75+ brands and 15+ countries within the Alshaya portfolio. The function is rapidly building Alshaya’s multi-channel capability to deliver customers’ choice and convenience when shopping in a number of rapidly growing online emerging markets. The function is split in to 4 key areas – Trading & Merchandising, Operations & Program Management, Design & Content and Digital Marketing.
Responsible for online marketing spend, execution and optimization of online marketing budgets and online marketing campaigns, whether paid, or unpaid, through online or offline channels, is responsible for web advertising technologies and overall web advertising information architecture.
Experience and profile requirements:
- 8-10 years in eCommerce digital marketing, with focus on customer and lead acquisition, across retail verticals.
- Has managed online acquisition teams for at least 5 years, with direct acquisition budget responsibilities.
- Ideal candidate comes from an online hypergrowth business based in digitally matured western markets, focused on lead and customer acquisition with multi-million USD budget responsibilities and especial focus on PPC channel.
- In-depth knowledge of digital advertising tools (e.g. DoubleClick) and advertising technology landscape such as digital media buying platforms, advertising optimization platform, ad servers technology ad networks, mobile advertising solutions, social advertising tools is required.
- High level of proficiency on PPC (and other forms of SEA) including real-time biding techniques, keyword generation techniques, SEO, social marketing (e.g. YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, or other), re-targeting and display advertising and digital PR, good understanding of offline channels advertising such as print, TV or radio.
- Professional profile: Numbers driven, has a strong commercial ethos and a “trader’s mentality”.
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised
brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality
experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey,
Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a
consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering
force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare,
Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body
Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently
grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across
multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home
Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people
from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure
destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend