Senior Online Manager - E-commerce - UAE
Job no: 2311691
Dubai Head Office
eCommerce is an exciting new support function within Alshaya as the business launches transactional websites for a number of the 75+ brands and 15+ countries within the Alshaya portfolio. The function is rapidly building Alshaya’s multi-channel capability to deliver customers’ choice and convenience when shopping in a number of rapidly growing online emerging markets. The function is split in to 4 key areas – Trading & Merchandising, Operations & Program Management, Design & Content and Digital Marketing.
Responsible for online marketing spend, execution and optimization of online marketing budgets and online marketing campaigns, whether paid, or unpaid, through online or offline channels, is responsible for web advertising technologies and overall web advertising information architecture.
Experience and profile requirements:
- 8-10 years in eCommerce digital marketing, with focus on customer and lead acquisition, across retail verticals.
- Has managed online acquisition teams for at least 5 years, with direct acquisition budget responsibilities.
- Ideal candidate comes from an online hypergrowth business based in digitally matured western markets, focused on lead and customer acquisition with multi-million USD budget responsibilities and especial focus on PPC channel.
- In-depth knowledge of digital advertising tools (e.g. DoubleClick) and advertising technology landscape such as digital media buying platforms, advertising optimization platform, ad servers technology ad networks, mobile advertising solutions, social advertising tools is required.
- High level of proficiency on PPC (and other forms of SEA) including real-time biding techniques, keyword generation techniques, SEO, social marketing (e.g. YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, or other), re-targeting and display advertising and digital PR, good understanding of offline channels advertising such as print, TV or radio.
- Professional profile: Numbers driven, has a strong commercial ethos and a “trader’s mentality”.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 3,900 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 53,000 people from over 120 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend