Online Manager - Ecommerce - UAE
Job no: 2279842
Dubai Head Office
eCommerce is an exciting new support function within Alshaya as the business launches transactional websites for a number of the 75+ brands and 15+ countries within the Alshaya portfolio. The function is rapidly building Alshaya’s multi-channel capability to deliver customers’ choice and convenience when shopping in a number of rapidly growing online emerging markets. The function is split in to 4 key areas – Trading & Merchandising, Operations & Program Management, Design & Content and Digital Marketing.
Highly experienced (minimum +4 years) Technical Web Analytics specialist (using Google Analytics 360 and Google Tag Manager). Will develop and maintain tagging and tracking of websites, define Google Analytics DataLayers and Containers.
Will deliver GA360 reports ensuring data quality and providing actionable insights to web store trading teams.
- Setting up initial configuration and implementation of GTM and GA for new websites using container solution.
- Strong understanding of website tagging methodology (i.e. how to find a web sites base tag and see attributes of each event)
- Accountable for implementing a consistent and high quality (accuracy) approach to web analytics (tagging and reporting) for websites (brands/markets)
- Configuration of reporting views and their filters. Creation of goal funnels. Web Analytics technical lead for the delivery of event tracking, key metrics and KPIs, and clickstream datasets.
- Setting up goals and/or enhanced ecommerce tracking.
- Creation of custom reports, ad-hoc analysis and dashboards
- QA, test, troubleshoot web analytics and tags
- Analyze the impact of third party tags on the website performance and provide recommendations for improving performance
- Responsible for data accuracy and quality in all websites, including any data feeds in and out of GA360, integration with Google Big Query
- Responsible for reviewing and auditing current implementations to ensure all interactions are tracked and measured accurately
Experience and profile requirements:
- 4+ years in Web Analytics and a subject matter expert in Google Analytics 360, Google Tag Manager, and debugging tools.
- Candidates must come from eCommerce or digital agency environment.
- Google Analytics certification desired
- Knowledge of a tag management system.
- Ideal experience integrating web analytics with marketing automation platforms (e.g. HubSpot)
- Experience integrating web analytics with A|B testing tools like Visual Website Optimizer or Optimizely a plus
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 3,900 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 53,000 people from over 120 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend