Online Manager - Ecommerce - UAE
Job no: 2279842
Dubai Head Office
eCommerce is an exciting new support function within Alshaya as the business launches transactional websites for a number of the 75+ brands and 15+ countries within the Alshaya portfolio. The function is rapidly building Alshaya’s multi-channel capability to deliver customers’ choice and convenience when shopping in a number of rapidly growing online emerging markets. The function is split in to 4 key areas – Trading & Merchandising, Operations & Program Management, Design & Content and Digital Marketing.
Highly experienced (minimum +4 years) Technical Web Analytics specialist (using Google Analytics 360 and Google Tag Manager). Will develop and maintain tagging and tracking of websites, define Google Analytics DataLayers and Containers.
Will deliver GA360 reports ensuring data quality and providing actionable insights to web store trading teams.
- Setting up initial configuration and implementation of GTM and GA for new websites using container solution.
- Strong understanding of website tagging methodology (i.e. how to find a web sites base tag and see attributes of each event)
- Accountable for implementing a consistent and high quality (accuracy) approach to web analytics (tagging and reporting) for websites (brands/markets)
- Configuration of reporting views and their filters. Creation of goal funnels. Web Analytics technical lead for the delivery of event tracking, key metrics and KPIs, and clickstream datasets.
- Setting up goals and/or enhanced ecommerce tracking.
- Creation of custom reports, ad-hoc analysis and dashboards
- QA, test, troubleshoot web analytics and tags
- Analyze the impact of third party tags on the website performance and provide recommendations for improving performance
- Responsible for data accuracy and quality in all websites, including any data feeds in and out of GA360, integration with Google Big Query
- Responsible for reviewing and auditing current implementations to ensure all interactions are tracked and measured accurately
Experience and profile requirements:
- 4+ years in Web Analytics and a subject matter expert in Google Analytics 360, Google Tag Manager, and debugging tools.
- Candidates must come from eCommerce or digital agency environment.
- Google Analytics certification desired
- Knowledge of a tag management system.
- Ideal experience integrating web analytics with marketing automation platforms (e.g. HubSpot)
- Experience integrating web analytics with A|B testing tools like Visual Website Optimizer or Optimizely a plus
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised
brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality
experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey,
Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a
consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering
force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare,
Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body
Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently
grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across
multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home
Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people
from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure
destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend