Customer Development Executive Level 1 - Starbucks - Qatar
Job no: 2238703
Qatar Head Office
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrates coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brings a feeling of connection.
Starbucks coffeehouses have become a beacon for coffee lovers everywhere because they know they can count on genuine service, an inviting atmosphere and a superb cup of expertly roasted and richly brewed coffee every time. It’s not unusual to see people coming to Starbucks to chat, meet up or even work. Starbucks is a neighborhood gathering place, a part of the daily routine – and we couldn’t be happier about it. Get to know us and you’ll see: we are so much more than what we brew.
Starbucks prides itself on its people, or ‘partners’ as we call them. We strive to develop each partner to achieve their career goals, whether this is to become a district manager, Coffee Master or work within one of our Head Office functions.
You will contribute to our success by providing consultative support and service to existing Starbucks Food Service Accounts to ensure revenue growth, quality and profitability. You will promote and sell products through direct customer contact. Additionally, you will use your expertise to improve account management operating efficiencies in order to reduce operating expenses, as well as evaluating customer objectives and providing solutions to generate add-on sales and profits
Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Conducting spot checks to assigned accounts
• Coordinating with Sales Managers to schedule new and existing accounts training, coaching the team to enhance their performance and improve skills, focusing on gap analysis and analytical work to ensure achievement of targets
• Constantly reviewing the foodservices industry to identify key areas of growth and opportunities for improvement
• Coaching and delivering to specified accounts, adapting your style and content to meet specific accounts' needs
• Monitoring and evaluating clients to ensure that quality standards and marketing material are met and consistent with brand guidelines.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
• A Degree-level or Diploma education
• A Passion for excellence, displaying resilience and determination
• Passionate and committed to achieve business results
• A valid Kuwait driving license.
3-5 years' experience in branded coffee retail with a customer service background is also preferred.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 3,900 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 53,000 people from over 120 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend