Head of Logistics - UAE
Job no: TD - SDOM1
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
As a head of logistics, you are responsible for regional multi city multi country operations, Covering all brand requirements into operational plans, providing inspirational leadership to the operations team to ensure great customer service performance, and safety targets and standards are met in full within the agreed cost budget within your market.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of the Best and most recognised “ Franchise Retailers in the M.E”
We are looking for a Head of Operations LOGISTICS to manage in a Regional role environment in the M.E.
Key attributes of focus for the role are:
- FMCG or Retail experience
- Ability to see and understand the Macro/Micro level of the Organization and adapt.
- P&L, budgetary Control
- Managing Transport and Warehousing/3PL
- Multi-site/Multi country
- People Engagement Leadership
- Managing complex operations in various markets across multiple high profile brands
- Lean and six sigma understanding ( Processes SOP)
The ideal candidate will currently operate as Head of Operations. General Manger, Operations Director. The role reports into the RLD.
You will have a proven track record of working in 3PL logistics, own account, or a blend of both.
Sector considerations, FMCG, Retail/ Non Food/Food Retail/Technology/ Manufacturing/ E,Com.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a dynamic in continual growth business, who are looking for Professional Logistics Leaders to drive transformation, and change.
Ideally graduate calibre or equivalent with suitable academia, we are looking for a passionate results driven candidate, who wants to really grow their career
This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of the “Biggest and Best Franchise Retailers in the M.E”
- Leadership: You will need to make quick, and sometimes tough decisions. Your teams will look to you for conflict resolution, and approvals, guidance.
- Critical Thinking: Need to be able to solve problems as they pop up, analyze inefficiencies and refine and improve wherever on cost/ performance.
- Oral/Written Communication: Articulation via clear and concise speaking, and writing skills are key.
- Customer Service: You will be highly engaged with customers/ brands, understand how to manage conflict resolution, Should be excellent at connecting and managing customers/brands
- Budgeting/ Full accountability for budgeting, and performance management. KFR/KPR.
- Time Management Skills: You will be working with multiple employees across a diverse cultural landscape and overseeing multiple projects, new builds, new brands
- often simultaneous. You must possess the ability to manage a variety of demanding priorities
- Ability to work Cross functionally across departments, Finance/Property/Multiple Brands/H&S/Audit?/Projects/Marketing.
- Empathetic, Pragmatic, results driven orientation, people focused, with development/talent recognition at the heart of all we do.
- Supportive, Collaborative. Ambitious and Energetic. Comfortable with real Accountability for Costs/Performance.
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend