Senior Makeup Artist - Charlotte Tilbury - UAE
Job no: 2164472
Reporting to the Store Manager/ Assistant Store Manager, The Senior Lead Artist is the ultimate brand ambassador; always reflecting the Charlotte Tilbury’s values.
Some responsibilities will include:
• Collaborate as part of a DREAM TEAM with National and Regional Education team to deliver store training and follow up on ALL trainings ensuring ALL artists are engaged, driven and ready to ROCK THE SHOP
• Plan and implement and lead Masterclass and instore events weekly to drive sales
• Bring active support and initiative for counter events/new product launches; sharing ideas
• Be an inspiration to the team, demonstrating exceptional artistry; giving on the spot coaching and feedback to develop the Retail Artists
• Aspire and be prepared to be part of the backstage team; supporting Charlotte at key events, launches, press days, celebrity and VIP clients when required
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
• An ability to demonstrate excellent makeup selling and application skills
• Previous training and retail experience
Due to the role profile, we're looking for female candidates who are living in UAE and willing to work in Dubai.
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend