Supervisor-PQ - Central Production Facility - Kuwait
Job no: MRF362
Dajeej Central Commissary
Alshaya’s Central Production Facility (CPF) in Kuwait currently employs more than 150 people and manufactures food products for brands such as Starbucks. Now is an exciting time to join CPF as they embark on plan to improve, innovate and build additional revenue streams.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Quality Control Supervisor to join our food production facility. Within this role you will work to maintain the excellent standards within our Brands and support in enhancing our current quality processes. We are seeking experienced candidates with a background in Bakery.
• Assist the Quality Control Manager in the day to day operation
• Supervision of Food Quality Control programs
• Monitor goods in quality checks and rejection claims
• Ensure that all Quality Checks Systems and Records are implemented, adhered to by all Central Production Facility staff members and archived
• Feedback inspection and spot check results to QCM and relevant departments
• Monitor food in working progress or finished flow and production processes.
Qualifications & Requirements:
To apply for this role you must have:
• Understanding of Food Quality Control or Safety Management Systems
• Have Quality Control or related industrial food or beverage experience
• Holds a university degree, Food Science or Nutrition is preferable
• Knowledge of Microsoft programs; Excel & PowerPoint
• Good knowledge of food production standards and regulations.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 3,900 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 53,000 people from over 120 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend