Manager - Application Change Delivery - IT - Kuwait
Job no: MRF112
Kuwait Head Office
Alshaya IT is a diverse organisation supporting corporate, warehouse and retail specific IT infrastructure and systems. We have software teams creating and developing in-house applications and product teams optimising and integrating major third party solutions. The rate of growth across divisions and geographies means we are constantly evaluating how we provide robust, scalable and business enabling infrastructure and systems in line with global benchmark standards.
Overview of the Role:
Store domain Manager is expected to contribute and lead a global team of functional / techno-functional analysts to successfully deliver highly impactful solutions that meet business requirements across Alshaya divisions.
Success criteria for the role:
Expertise in store and omnichannel processes with focus on retail industry.
- Ability to design, build and deliver scalable packaged software or custom developed solutions.
- Own requirement gathering, delivery and UAT
- Efficient in stakeholder management, communication and time management
- Multi-tasker, work on multiple assignments at the same time
- Able to groom and mentor a team
- Working knowledge of Oracle Xstore, Oracle SIM and supporting integration of Oracle Xstore with other parts of Retail solution stack (i.e. Oracle RMS, Oracle CE, Oracle BI)
- Exposure to retail store business process metrics and standard reference models
- Expert in UI/UX considerations, performance factors, Agile delivery
- Ability to provide inputs on best practices of solution design and governance
- Guide and track development team on SIT and Stress testing
- Experience in conducting user training
- Expert in trouble shooting and RCA
- 8+ years of experience in developing, implementing and supporting one or more of the following:
- Oracle Xstore, Oracle SIM, exposure on any other Retail/Food POS solutions, Integration of Oracle store solutions with other Retail solutions (JDA, Oracle RMS)
- Mainstream development technologies such as SQL, JAVA, HTML, .Net, etc.
- Middleware, ETL, data integration and messaging platforms
- At least 2 years of experience in managing teams and developing domain experts
- At least 2 years of experience in developing process and data models, value stream maps, fishbone analysis, problem statements, solution maps, conducting JAD, RAD, JRP or similar methodology/technique for requirement gathering workshops, agile delivery, etc.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 3,900 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 53,000 people from over 120 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend